Monday, July 12, 2010

Dinner is served... well sometimes!



It never fails if I need a dessert its made before you can finish asking for it but... dinner now that a whole other issue. My poor kids (including my husband who I consider my 3rd child ;P ) can only eat so much chicken and box noodles. So occasionally I feel the itch to make something yummy so I thought I would share my latest creation via pictures only, as I have been asked by my sweet mother not to reveal all the ingredients as she thinks I might have stumbled on to a magnificent creation and since she is definitely a self taught chef who should own her own bistro, I listened (I know a shocker!!!) so... Enjoy (the pictures anyway)!

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME Elisha!!!!! Thanks for "listening".....great pics and funny commentary :)

    Love you Sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete