Monday, July 12, 2010

Carrot muffin anyone?


I'm not a huge fan of carrot cake, so when I found myself with a 5 lbs bag of Costco carrots that were going to go bad before I had a chance to use them I decided to Google to find some alternative suggestions to rid me of my bulk shopping gone wrong and ironically these are not far from there counterpart but they have found a place in my recipe book... other than needing way more cinnamon, btw I freaking love cinnamon, these were a nice breakfast for me as I ran out the door to work, as I am habitually running late for work, it did call for a cream cheese frosting as well but I wasn't shooting for dessert so much as a semi healthy(? lol) way to use my carrots in a rush! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. They are very good!!!! ALL of my treats just arrived......Thank you very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete